Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!!


Loving bustin' out the PURPLE and GOLD folks!!
It's Homecoming Week at TTU !!! Go Golden Eagles!! I'm so excited to see all the "Old Kids" this weekend!! 

http://www.tntech.edu/studentactivities/homecoming/

So wish I owned this


And this..

Lucky I own something very similar to this!!

Perfection right???
Lovin' this recipe that my MIL made for Halloween
Italian Sausage and Tortellini Soup
 Love being able to put together a virtual "Wish List" on Pinterest to make shopping easier for those who LOOOOOVE me.. Example on the list, this super great leather bracelet:
She lives life in her own little fairytale
 Spring 2012 Tom's Ballet Flats..(their sunglasses are also on the list)
Love all the different patterns
 I consider this a versatile BIG GIRL watch. Must have. 
Michael Kors- Tortoise Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment