Sunday, November 20, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 20

Today I'm THANKFUL for my FOREVER Friends.. It doesn't matter the time span, we always manage to pick up right where we left off. We've road tripped and boy chased, corn mazed and concerted. I'm so excited about all joys these girls are experiencing in life right now. You all make my heart smile! 
(Don't worry... I left out all incriminating photos. You are welcome.)
I'm gonna say 5th or 6th grade
Freshman Year
Senior year, How about that sweet hair cut.. BARF
Senior Year
Homecoming
Graduation

Mini Reunion our Sophomore year of college

Mini Reunion our Sophomore year of college

Wedding day

Love these girls and their stories

My sweet FOREVER friends

These two will get you into trouble faster than you can say Wasn't Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment