Monday, June 13, 2011

my ARCH NEMESIS !

The Hubbs and I traveled east this past weekend so visit my Rents, and celebrate Father's Day a weekend early. (More on that next weekend) There is one thing in Tazewell that I miss ALMOST as much as the Fam.... and it's this sugary, chocolatey, deliciously sinful concoction...





This delightful little treat come courtesy of Pizza Inn. For Pizza Out, It's Pizza Inn !




Best recipe I've found so far to mimic this delectable madness:

-Box Yellow Cake mix
-mix cake mix according to box. (cake mix, egg and 1/2 cup water)
-add in 1/3 cup brown sugar.
-cover pizza crust with melted butter.
-put mix on top of buttered pizza crust, (crust already prepared).
-top with chocolate chips.
-bake according to cake directions

-top with powered sugar water mixture for icing

 
*You end up with a lot of extra batter, so prepare for cupcakes or a layer cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment