Monday, June 20, 2011

Daddy-O

*This post is a day late because I was too lazy to take the laptop to the office and download pictures from my camera. Don't judge me.

Happy Father's Day toooooooooo YOU !!!!!!!!! 
I am blessed to have not 1 BUT 2 Great Dads!! Last weekend we traveled to Tazewell for an early Father's Day celebration with my Daddy.  I made this super cute card for him because I was feeling crafty:
All search results involved soome form of Daddy's name
I borrowed the idea from one of my Pinterest Pins! Have I mentioned I LOVE this site ?? No?
I LOOOOOOOVVVEEEEE this site!!
You can catch Big D sportin' some sweet new Sanuks like these for Father's Day!!

Best Piece of advice from Daddy Dave:
 "Win or Lose, you better look good doing it."  I think maybe this inspired my costume addiction habit. :)

Today we celebrated with the other Big Daddy Dave. (Yes, it can get confusing when you are telling a story where both fathers have the same name.) Have no fear, I got a little crafty for his gift as well. We are pitching in for a golf excursion for he and the boys in the fall. (Does this mean the girls can have a shopping day ??)

Here is the "themed" bag I created for Daddy Dave2's gift:

I was pretty proud, and I think Drew was even impressed!

Best Piece of advice from Daddy Dave2:
  "You word is all you have, if people can't trust you, then what good are you?"

We love you both very much and are so proud to be your children. You have shaped us into some pretty great adults, if we may say so ourselves.  Thank you for all you do, all you've taught, and all your love!

No comments:

Post a Comment