Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Month 6 in Pictures

Practicing our sitting up skills:
 


It's Christmas time in Tazewell:


Tiny Tacky Sweaters are the cuuuuutest:

"Oh Mom, this looks awesome..."

"Wait, I didn't get to taste that one"

You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen.....

Some kids just can't handle all the excitement:

Saaaanta Clause is coming to town...

If you passed the tasted test, you know you bought a good present:

Mim and Pappy give good loves:

Family Photo Op:

Ho, Ho, Ho Ya'll

Look what Santa brought!!!

Hit the Road Jack:


Christmas in Cookeville:



First documented snow:






I LOVE my puppy!!






My Daddy Dressed Me...



Looking for New Year's Kisses...


Being Suave is hard work:

Daddy's Little Man

Fun with VgB

Baby it's cold outside:

I've got tooooesss... in different area codes...


More Peas Please:


Sweet Cheeks:



Practicing my Zerbert technique


Sour Puss:

Love BIG



It's my HALF birthday !!!







1 comment: