Monday, July 25, 2011

Ohhhhh Baby Baby, ohBabyBaby

This past Sunday we celebrated one of my bestie's Bundle O' Joy!
Sophia Faye is expected to arrive in Septemember. (hopefully on no one's wedding day, and hopefully not in the middle of the Journey concert) Love ya Nessa!

Mom came to town on Friday to help me prepare the house for the Pregnant Army. These girls have showers and parties down to a science. Seriously.
Here are some snapshots from the shower:
Aunt Tori






Sophia Faye Lashlee


Hit the Jackpot @ Cottage Antiques Saturday morning








The Spread



Can't wait for Baby Sophie to get here !!!
Hostess Picture

P.S. Thank You Mom for sacrificing your weekend to come play with me !!! I looooooove you!!

1 comment:

  1. Uhhhhhhh you forget the part about my grandmother falling!!! Bah!!

    -so glad I found your blog! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete